All providers are personally trained and supervised by Gerry Pyves, and have signed up to the following Provider Code of Responsibility:
The NeuroTouch Provider Code of Responsibility
As a NEURO-TOUCH Provider it is my responsibility to:
- Communicate in a respectful and professional manner and observe local laws at all times.
- Keep any documentation of our communications confidential and in a secure location in accordance with government data requirements.
- Behave and dress appropriately for the role of a NeuroTouch Provider.
- Teach the NeuroTouch protocols respectfully and safely in a professional and inclusive manner. This means exhibiting zero tolerance for any sexualising or demeaning behaviour.
- Make clear all administrative aspects of the course, namely the location, duration, scope, cost and my cancellation policy. This means only training participants who have signed the NeuroTouch training contract
- Inform you of any personal contraindications for doing this work that emerges and recommend suitable alternatives.
- Remove any course participant who is a danger to the rest of the group or who behaves inappropriately for the learning environment.
- Have proper professional indemnity and public liability insurance to teach the
- Keep myself up to date through on-going training and supervision with the creator of NeuroTouch (Gerry Pyves) or his delegated officers.
- Keep clear and professional boundaries and not mislead you for any personal or financial gain.
- Make this code available to you from the outset of our relationship
If you do not believe I am adhering to this code then you can raise this with me and if dissatisfied with my response, you can go to the official NeuroTouch web site (www.neurotouch.org) and send an initial written complaint which will then be followed up by members of the administration. You can also check to see that I am a fully authorised NeuroTouch Provider on this site.